Sunday

Blog Hop - Aug 31 - Sept 6

What is the one book or series you are dying to see turned into a movie or TV series?
A lot of them have already been done actually! I'm currently really looking forward to The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, The Great Gatsby, On The Road, Man Of SteelCosmopolis, Life Of Pi, Les Miserables and Anna Karenina. (The first four especially because they look so well done!) What would I like to see in the future? I think anything adapted from Cormac McCarthy's work would be a winner,  I've always thought Chuck Palahniuks Haunted would be a great adaptation, and I'd love to see a Fiesta reboot because Brett is one of my all time favourite female characters. What adaptations are you looking forward to/would you love to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts - I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...