Friday

Blog Hop 14-20

Highlight one of your favourite reviews from the past month?

When I fist saw this weeks prompt I thought it meant a review by someone else that you liked, but most people on the links seem to have done the review of their own they like best, I'm going to do both! I don't know if I have a specific favourite review but Juli's reviews over at Universe in Words are always really well written, recently she's written posts about Persuasion by Jane Austen, Andrew Marvels poetry and Emily Dickinsons poetry that I've really enjoyed reading. I also really like Rory's blog, she reviews quite a mix of genres and just seems like a lovely person in general!
My own favourite review is going to have to be on The Perks of Being a Wallflower which you can read here, purely because I really enjoyed writing it, and it's a great book.



3 comments:

  1. I haven't read The Perks of Being a Wallflower, but a lot of people seem to really love it! I do want to read the book before the movie comes out. ;)

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely suggest you give it a read, one of those books that stay with you for a long time.
      Sophie x

      Delete
  2. I read it..thanks for the reminder.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts - I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...