Tuesday

Tune In Tuesday


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.
I used the site 8tracks to create a playlist for my Tune In Tuesday with the track-listing as below:

Manchester Orchestra - Slow To Learn
Brand New - Aloc Aloc
Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
Death Cab - We Looked Like Giants
Brand New - Untitled 1
Death Cab - Brothers On A Hotel Bed
The White Stripes - Sister, Do You Know My Name?
Joni Mitchell - The River

You can listen to my playlist here

2 comments:

  1. Love the mix of songs you've put together! Also, definitely loving Manchester Orchestra!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts - I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...