Sunday

Start Spreading The News...

I'm leaving today...in February...
No, this is not just a meaningless Sinatra appreciation post, I have travel news! I am lucky enough to be going to New York early next year! My uni course has been given the choice of a trip in our 3rd year and NY was chosen as the destination a few weeks back, since then I've been on tenterhooks waiting for more information and finally yesterday I paid my deposit! I've never been outside of Europe before so this is incredibly exciting for me,though I'm already nervous about flying! I am lucky enough that I'll actually get to spend my 22nd birthday in the big apple, as I'll be over there from the 20th to the 26th, madness! I can't tell you how much I've been smiling! I'll absolutely be making a stop in The Strand while there (18 miles of books, try and stop me), and all the usual touristy spots, but any other recommendations on where I should definitely go would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts - I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...