Thursday





I saw that Soon Remembered Tales was starting a new "currently" feature to "break up the book talk" and thought it was such a neat idea that I'm going to give it a go! I think I'm going to do this feature every 2 weeks instead of weekly/monthly and it will just be what I'm currently doing!

Watching: Films! I seem to be in a really film mood at the minute, I even got myself a netflix account but so far it has really disappointed me and nothing I want to watch is on there. This week I've been watching: The Labyrinth  Aladdin, Pride & Prejudice,  Breaking Dawn 1&2, Pineapple Express, Austin Powers; International Man Of Mystery, and Max & Mary. I watched this last one the other night on Film4 and absolutely loved it! It's stop motion animation and tells the story of two pen pals, one a forty something overweight New Yorker named Max, and one a little Australian girl named Mary and the letters they send throughout their lives. Something so different to what I expected, a really lovely film!

Listening To: Patsy Cline, Dusty Springfield, Death Cab For Cutie, Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie, and of course Christmas Songs!

Thinking About: University. I've just handed in the first draft of my Dissertation and couldn't be more relieved! now if only I didn't have this 90 page script to write...

Loving: Winter! My very favourite season, the time of year all of the best things happen in! Plus hats and scarf's! ❅ ❄ ❆

Reading: To The Lighthouse - Virginia Woolf, Gifted Hands - Kenneth Fenter, No Country for Old Men - Cormac McCarthy.

Making Me Happy: Christmas! I have now officially wrapped all of my presents and can't wait to give them to people! Christmas makes me so happy and I'm feeling really festive already this year...which may have something to do with us having our tree up in the second last week of November!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts - I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...