Friday

Blog Hop - 21st-27th

Blogging Question: What is one thing that your blog readers probably do not know about you?

I have no idea how to answer this question! I'm just going to go with something simple that I probably have mentioned before but...as I said I don't know how to answer this! So I'm...a film student! I studied film and media at A-level, which in the UK is what you go on to do after leaving school, before you go to Uni. I absolutely loved my A-levels (I took 3 full ones - English, Film and Media, and one AS - Communication and Culture) but I did really want to study literature at Uni, unfortunately the Uni closest to be didn't offer any English courses and I couldn't afford to move away so...Film it was. 

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad you couldn't pursue your dream of studying literature. My daughter is an English major here in the USA. One of the electives she is taking is a course on Musical films. She is loving it. Film and literature really do go hand in hand. At least you have your blog here.

    Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing - I didn't know how to answer that question either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you lovely, atleast literatures not something you need a degree to enjoy! It was a tough one this week - I'm not that interesting haha
      Sophie x

      Delete

Share your thoughts - I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...