Saturday

It's like a book elegantly bound, but in a language that you can't read just yet

❄ Excitement for Gatsby  Bad Hair Day  Moon Cup  Christmas Baileys!  Christmas Eve face  Tiny Tim :'(  Christmas Eve Nandos with my sister  "Private Bin" classy wine  Killing the bottle  Drunk Christmas Eve bus ride home with Crazytown  Christmas morning! Stocking presents  Meet Me In St. Louis while I waited for the rest of the house to wake up  Lo opening her presents  One of my favourites - Personal Library set!  New phone confusion  What Santa brought me  New hair! (extensions) - trying to wave them a bit to match my natural hair  New book choices before bedtime!  Leia buns  Mickey confetti allll over my room  Mermaid with my new hair  Dinosaur selfie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts - I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...