Thursday



Watching: Girls, 2 Broke Girls, New Girl, (Geez, what's with that word lately?!) The Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars. All the shows I watch are back after a hiatus over Christmas and I couldn't be happier. Last weeks episode of Big Bang killed me. I think the noises I was making were the definition of "chortling".
I have also been loving Ripper Street on BBC1, mainly because it stars the beautiful Matthew McFadyen...but it's also great drama.

Listening To: The Postal Service, The Doors, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Icona Pop, Jimi Hendrix

Thinking About: NEW YORK, less than two weeks to go now!

Loving: Deciding what to pack, coffee, and baths.

Reading: The Crimson Petal And The White - Michael Faber. This is a pretty hefty tome, so it's taking me a while to get through it.

Making Me Happy: My dog, thoughts of the next few weeks, and upcoming tattoo appointments.


1 comment:

  1. Big Bang this week was just too funny! I love 2 Broke Girls too :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts - I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...